Healthcare Parking Management
• Only 23% of patients who rated their quality of care as very good said they were likely to recommend the hospital. And yet, 87% of patients who rated their quality of care as excellent would recommend it to others. 
• Were you aware that up to 28% of your parking revenue can be lost through inefficient operations, maintenance lapses, theft, and general mismanagement? 
Are you certain, without any doubt or hesitation that your parking department is providing:
- Excellent service delivery – solidifying your hospital as THE preferred and recommended choice?
- Revenue optimization - Collecting and capturing every dollar passing DAILY through parking and available to your bottom line - your profitability?
In today’s economic and competitive climate, to attain increased profit margins and service excellence hospitals must evaluate every asset already in their control and that includes parking.
Healthcare parking means many different things.
- Stable solutions.
- Persistence with details.
- Enhancing your patient experience delivery.
- Positively representing you through every patient and visitor interaction.
- Revenue growth that saves critical FTE positions and grows your medical reinvestment funds.
- Easing fears or concerns of those unfamiliar to a hospital setting, then guiding them smoothly to their appointment destination.
Yet, achieving this depends on parking performing two critical functions:
- Patient experience advancement: An ability to enhance patient experience that solidifies you as THE hospital of choice; and
- Revenue optimization and growth: The understanding and knowledge of how to consistently optimize and grow your parking revenue without cutting staff, raising rates, or adding new parking inventory.
You can gain these critical benefits through Cornerstone’s proven practices in the following areas, personalized to match your campus environment and clientele. Learn how you can benefit from the following Cornerstone areas of excellence on our Specialties page.
- Revenue Optimization
- Valet Service
- Ambassador/Greeter Service
- Automated/Cashierless Systems
- Campus Master Planning
This is what we do, and it’s all dedicated to optimizing your revenue and patient satisfaction levels. We do not leave your critical parking details to chance, as we live out our mission of becoming the trusted extension of your organization.
Call 866-568-4803 to let us help you optimize your revenue.
 Source: "How Wowed Are Your Patients?" Hospitals and Health Networks Magazine November 2007.
 Source: “Parking matters: The 14% tenant.” Parking April 2010.